Prep Time: 18 – 20 min
Cook Time: 30 – 35 min
Level of Cooking: Moderate
- 2 medium chopped Onions
- 5 – 6 chopped Garlic Cloves
- 10 -12 Juliennes of Ginger
- 2 medium chopped Tomatoes
- 2 chopped Green Chillies
- 15 – 20 florets of Cauliflower
- 3 medium sliced and boiled Potatoes
- 3 – 4 small half inch sliced Brinjal (Egg plants)
- 8 – 10 medium diced Lady’s Finger (Okra)
- 50gm peeled and boiled Peas
- 3tbsp Coriander Powder
- 1tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1/2tsp Turmeric Powder
- 2tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1tsp Dry Mango Powder
- Salt to taste
- 5 – 6tbsp Oil
- For Garnishing
- Coriander Leaves
- Sliced Lemon
- Salad (Onion, Tomato, etc,..)
- Heat a pan. Add 6 – 7tbsp of Oil and keep on high flame.
- Fry the vegetables (Cauliflower, Brinjal and Lady’s finger) one by one for 1 – 2 min till the vegetables are golden fried.
- Place the fried vegetables on tissue paper to filter out the excessive oil.
- Heat an other pan and add 2tbsp Oil.
- Add Cumin seeds, Garlic, Onions, Ginger and saute it till they turn light golden.
- Add Tomatoes, Green Chillies, Salt, Turmeric Powder, Coriander Powder, Chilli Powder and cook them till tomatoes gets smashed.
- Add the Potatoes, Peas and Fried Vegetables. Mix them well.
- Keep it on low flame for 1 – 2 min and stir regularly to avoid sticking to the pan.
- Sprinkle Dry Mango Powder and Garam Masala. Mix them well an keep it for 30sec.
- Switch off the flame
- Garnish with Coriander Leaves, Lemon and Sliced raw salads.
- Serve hot.
- Wash the vegetables, dry them and fry.
- Boil the Potato in pressure cooker for 4 whistles.