Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 15-20 mins
Level of cooking: Easy
- 3 Diced Capsicum
- 2 Sliced Potato
- 1-2 Chopped Onion
- 1 tbsp Ginger-garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp Mustard
- 5-6 Curry leaves
- 1 Green chilli
- 1-2 tbsp Chilli powder
- 1/2 tbsp Coriander powder
- 1 tbsp Chicken masala (if you prefer)
- 1-2 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
- For Garnishing,
- Coriander leaves
- Take a bowl with water and put sliced Potatoes in it.
- Keep that on stove and boil it for 5 min until it is half cooked on low flame.
- Take a pan and add Oil keeping it in high flame.
- Add Mustard seeds and allow it to pop up.
- Then add Cumin seeds and Curry leaves.
- Add Onion & Ginger-garlic and roast it till it turns golden brown.
- Add diced Capsicum and saute it for 5 to 7 mins in low flame covering the lid. (Also can add salt for faster cooking)
- Add potato, saute it fr 2 mins and then add Salt & Turmeric powder.
- Now add Chilli powder,coriander powder and Chicken masala.
- Mix it well and keep in low flame for 3 mins closing the lid.
- Switch off the stove and garnish the curry with coriander leaves,lemon and tomatoes.