RoboRealm is an application for use in machine vision, computer vision, image analysis, and robotic vision systems. Using an easy point and click interface, RoboRealm simplifies vision programming and allows you to easily experiment with many modules to achieve the desired result. It has been compiled with many image processing functions into a Windows (WinXP, Win7, Win8, Win10) based application that you can use with a webcam, TV Tuner, IP Camera, GenICam, Firewire, etc. Just knowledge on Image Processing is enough for using RoboRealm, no coding skills required. Even, they offer many ready to use modules to modify in their documentation.
How to download?
You can download RoboRealm from their official website ROBOREALM
- Click on the link above and go to Download Section in their website.
- Fill up the form and you will get a download link to your mail which is free to use for 15 days. If you like it you can buy the licenses according to RoboRealm packages.
How to Install?
- Run the setup which is downloaded.
- The window like the image below appears. Click on ‘Next’ .
- Select the Installation Folder and Click on ‘Install’.
- An installation progress window appears.
- Accept the terms in the License Agreement and click on ‘Ok’.
- Click on ‘Ok’ in the trail version window.
- The Software Interface of RoboRealm will open which looks like the image below.
Check out the video above at the post beginning for better understanding of installation and usage.
Refer the RoboRealm repositories for reference which are hyperlinked below.
Source: RoboRealm Official Website